Thursday, September 3, 2009

As Time Moves On


“Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.”~ Anonymous
In a person's lifetime they will meet a great deal of different people. Most of those people will come and go without much of an impact but there will be a few that change your life forever. I personally take relationships I have with people for granted. I never really appreciate them for everything they do for me. I would like to change that now. There are a few people currently in my life that I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them. I have already told you about Ashley in the post prior to this one so now I would like to tell you about another one of my best friends Sarah.
Sarah and I met at UNC-W and we have been through a ton in the little bit of time we have known each other. We have laughed together in the good times and cried together in the bad times. Each new experience that we have encountered has just brought us closer. Sarah was the first person I ever told my deep secret to (she says she deserves a metal). She told me that she had always known but she wanted me to confide in her when I was ready. That I believe makes a good friend. Someone who knows everything about you even when you're not quite sure yourself and helps you when you finally come around. When I told Sarah she just hugged me, there were some tears involved on my half but she was all smiles. She told me that she was proud of me and that she would always love me, we then proceeded to talk about cute boys (ha-ha-ha). That night changed our relationship the most and I am so happy that she was the first person I told. Sarah is one of the most amazing people that I have ever met and without her I know my life wouldn't be a happy.
Thank you Sarah for all that you have done for me, for what you are currently doing for me, and for all the things to come. You are one of my rocks and I hope that I am the same for you. Love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment