Friday, October 9, 2009

Trent = Slacker


"Never put off til tomorrow what can be put off til the day after tomorrow"
~Rob Sweatman
So the past few days I have gone to blog and then I just haven't. I would log into blogger and even hit "New Post" and then I would just close back out, I just haven't been motivated to do anything the last couple of days. Anyhow... Today was a great day so far. My English class was canceled which made me extremely happy. Not that I don't enjoy my English class, it is like my favorite class this year, but I had the chance to sleep in today and that was amazing! I slept until 10 and didn't get out of bed until 11, I was in desperate need of that. Yesterday I had to wake up at 7 so I could go student intern in my First Grade class and I didn't stop until 12 last night. It was just a long day but it was a good day all the same. The next couple of weeks are going to be busy. I have two tests next week and then another test the week after. I should really start studying but as the title says, I'm a slacker and I most likely won't study anytime soon. I should really work on this whole "slacker thing" but when you have been doing something for almost five years, it's kinda hard to change your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment