Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can't Sleep...



“There is always something to do. There are hungry people to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make well. And while I don't expect you to save the world I do think it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary and remove from your live those who offer you depression, despair and disrespect.”
~Nikki Giovanni

I really like that quote!!

Anyhow... I am really mad at myself. Today I had a Calculus test and my plan was to wake up early to study. I set my alarm for 8:30 thinking that I would hit the snooze button a few times and get up around 9. Not only did I not wake up at 9 I also didn't get to study. I finally rolled out of bed at 12:30!! I didn't go my 11:00 class but I'm not to upset because I never learn anything in that class but still I don't need to miss class. I went to my internship today which was great as normal but that also cut out time from my schedule. I got to study when I got back but I knew I wasn't prepared for the test. That test kicked my butt! She told us it was going to be the hardest so far and she wasn't kidding. I couldn't do like two problems at all (I did some of it though--Yay partial credit) and I know I BSed a few others. Needless to say, I think I failed. I also worked on a project for my Education Class later tonight after a PRIDE meeting. Now I'm sitting in my room watching Blake sleep very peacefully. I don't know how he is asleep, he woke up at the same time I did but yet he went to sleep like two hours ago-ish. Well I'm glad one of us can sleep. The beauty of it all is that I got a blog done. Yay!! I think I might go force myself to sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment